By accessing any of the Web Sites, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your information in accordance with the terms of this Policy. If you do not wish your information to be collected, used or disclosed in the manner or manners described in this Policy, please do not access or make use of any of the Web Sites.
1. Types of Information. Paydici may collect two types of information by and through the Web Sites.
1.1 Aggregate Information. For purposes of this Policy, information that is anonymous, aggregate information (such as pages visited on the Web Sites, browser type, referring URL, IP address) will be referred to as “Aggregate Information.” Aggregate Information is not connected to you or to any other personally-identifiable information relating to you.
1.2 Personal Information. For purposes of this Policy, personally-identifiable information that is connected to you or other personally-identifiable information relating to you, including, but not limited to your name, billing address, payment information, home address, telephone number, e-mail address, birth date, gender or project, will be referred to as “Personal Information.”
2. Children under 13. Paydici complies with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the FTC’s Rule interpreting COPPA (16 CFR § 312). The Web Sites are not directed to children of any age and Paydici does not knowingly collect in any manner any Personal Information from children under 13 years of age.
3. Use of Information.
3.1 Aggregate Information. Paydici uses Aggregate Information only to generate statistical reports, such as reports about the use of the Web Sites. Such reports are used to make the Web Sites better meet your needs or to allow Paydici to better conduct its work though the Web Sites. The reports are not provided to third parties.
3.2 Personal Information. Paydici uses Personal Information to fulfill your requests for services; to customize the content you see; and to contact you. If Paydici uses third parties to assist Paydici in processing your requests on the Web Sites, Paydici will require that the third parties comply with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. Paydici may also share Personal Information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of Paydici’s network and services.
4. Disclosures of Information.
4.1 Personal Information. Paydici does not sell, rent or share personally-identifiable information to or with any third party not affiliated with Paydici, except that Paydici may disclose such information to service providers who may assist Paydici in processing your requests at the Web Sites in such areas as data storage.
4.2 Aggregate Information. Aggregate information may be used by Paydici for (a) internal purposes to help Paydici improve its users’ experience at the Web Sites and to better conduct its work through the Web Sites, (b) presentations of data to third parties, or (c) any other use determined by Paydici in its sole discretion, so long as the data remains aggregate and does not identify an individual or user.
4.3 Cookies. Paydici may use “cookies” to recognize and count new visitors and to acquire Aggregate Information that lets Paydici analyze traffic patterns and tune the performance and functionality of the Web Sites. A cookie is a file that is placed on your hard drive when you visit a web site. It contains specific information that allows the Web Sites to “recognize” your computer the next time you visit. The most important use for cookies is to eliminate the need for you to re-enter your information every time you visit the Web Sites. Most browsers accept cookies by default, but you can turn off cookies using your browser settings. To learn how, see: for Microsoft Internet Explorer users, http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.html; or for Firefox users, http://mozilla.gunnars.net/firefox_help_firefox_cookie_tutorial.html. If you turn off cookies, certain features of the Web Sites may no longer work or may work differently. Please note that when you accept a cookie from the Web Sites, Paydici does not gain access to your hard drive or personal information other than the information you have provided to us. Paydici does not provide cookie information to any third party.
4.4 Disclosure as Required by Law. Paydici will disclose Personal Information when required by law or if Paydici has a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on Paydici.
4.5 Business Transition. In the event Paydici goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company or a sale of a portion of Paydici’s assets, your Personal Information may be part of the assets transferred. Disclosure of your Personal Information in such a situation, or in contemplation of such a situation, shall be deemed consistent with this Policy. However, such a transfer may result in a change in this Policy, and you are advised and strongly encouraged to review this Policy frequently.
5. Links. The Web Sites contain or may contain links to other web sites. Paydici is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these other web sites. This Policy applies solely to information collected by the Web Sites. Paydici encourages you to be aware when you leave the Web Sites and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects Personal Information.
6. Contacting, Updating and Opting Out. You may use the contact information provided below to request a change in your Personal Information (such as address correction) or to have your Personal Information removed from Paydici’s database. Paydici will correct, update, or remove your Personal Information according to your request. You may also use the contact information below if you have any questions, comments or complaints about this Policy or your dealings with the Web Sites.
7. Policy Changes. Paydici reserves the right to make, at its sole discretion, any changes, modifications, additions or deletions to all or portions of this Policy at any time. Paydici recommends that you review this Policy frequently. If Paydici makes a material change to this Policy, Paydici will notify you by standard mail or e-mail, or by presenting a notice of change on login. The changes will not be effective against you until the notice has been provided and you have assented to the change through continued use of the Web Sites.
8. Traveling Beyond the Paydici Internet Portal. When you travel beyond this Site, Paydici advises you to browse carefully. This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Paydici does not own or control or to people that Paydici does not employ or manage. Paydici recommends that you read the Federal Trade Commission reports and discussions regarding privacy and security located at: